Let me tell you about the time I completely failed in the kitchen....my grandiose plan of making Lobster Ravioli went badly and I ended up making a batch of lumpy linguine with cold lobster chunks scattered across the top....YUM. (not really)
I had started to take a few pictures to document my success...but then in my disgust of failure, I deleted them all!
Let me give a word of advice here....plan ahead. Make sure that whenever you plan to cook something new and unfamiliar you read the recipe through first, gather all the ingredients needed and give yourself the right amount of time to complete the process. I pretty much failed to do all three things. I WAY underestimated the time I would need which caused the demise of the promise of homemade Lobster Ravioli!
Aah well, we live and learn. I will be attempting to make ravioli again...but not too soon (ha ha)...and I will be documenting it and posting for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment