A frigid day in January calls for a memorable breakfast. I haven't made donuts in years...but today, I got the urge to try again. This time, with a thermometer and the correct timing for cooking...they can only be described as sublime. I wish my Mom were here to enjoy them with us...I know how she enjoys a good plain donut!! (and I did leave a bunch plain, because I also LOVE them!) Crispy, slightly sweet...I give you...the donut!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yummmm...reminds me of making donuts with my Grammy. My favorite is still the donut holes! My job was the "sugar shaker" Sue, wonderful blog, great idea, makes me want to cook everyday. Lynda H
1 comment:
Yummmm...reminds me of making donuts with my Grammy. My favorite is still the donut holes! My job was the "sugar shaker"
Sue, wonderful blog, great idea, makes me want to cook everyday.
Lynda H
Post a Comment